Anywhere, any time, any device
A migration tool has been built in Simple Fund that fully converts your selected funds to Simple Fund 360. This tool automatically migrates all historical data for all funds selected.
Before fund(s) can be moved from Simple Fund Desktop to Simple Fund 360, they MUST all first go through the following prerequisites:
The fund work must be completed and CREATE ENTRIES processed as at 30/06/201X.
|The fund must AUDITED, and Tax Return EXPORTED/LODGED prior to migration.|
|The fund must BALANCED FORWARD to the next financial year.||
Warning: It is also important to ensure NO CURRENT OR FUTURE PERIOD TRANSACTIONS are present.
Migrating from Simple Fund Desktop to Simple Fund 360 is as easy as 1,2,3.
Open Simple Fund.
From the Ribbon Toolbar on the Data In/Out tab, in the Simple Fund 360 group, select Migrate Funds.
A migration tool will display prompting you for the Migration Settings.
Enter your Simple Fund 360 Username & Migration Token Key. Please refer to steps below for assistance with locating Migration Token Key
Locating your credentials
1) Begin by entering in your Simple Fund 360 User Name. To locate your Migration Token Key, click the link on the Simple Fund 360 Migration Settings page.
2) You will be taken to the Migration Management screen in Simple Fund 360. In order to generate a migration token key, click on the Generate button.
Once a Token Key has been generated, select the Copy button. This key will be valid for 30 days.
3) Return to the Simple Fund 360 Migration Settings page. In the field assigned for the Migration Token Key, copy the generated token key in the field by right click your mouse and selecting Paste. Once the Token has been copied in, select Validate.
4) You will then be asked to confirm which Simple Fund 360 firm you are migrating to. If the firm listed is correct then check the box and select save. If the firm is not correct then press cancel and log in to the URL highlighted in blue to select the correct firm to get the token before trying again.
Select your fund(s) from the fund selection screen and click Migrate Fund(s).
Simple Fund will now migrate your funds to Simple Fund 360.
You will now be able to log into Simple Fund 360 and view your funds.
Note: Simple Fund Desktop Tax File can be lodged via Simple Fund 360 upon migration. Click here for more details.
Feed Status of Data Services post Migration
Already using the BGL Bank Data and Contract Note services in Simple Fund Desktop?
These data feeds will be migrated across automatically. Refer to Feed Status of Data Services after Migration for how they will appear in Simple Fund 360.
Reversing a migration
If you wish to reverse a fund migration, this can easily be done by:
- Deleting the migrated fund; then
- Remigrating the fund as per the steps above.
To delete a fund in Simple Fund 360:
Navigate to the Entity selection screen
|From the Main Toolbar, select Home.||
|Select Entity Selection.||
Tick the checkbox for the migrated fund you wish to delete:
Re-migrating in Simple Fund Desktop
The Fund Status in Simple Fund Desktop will show as "Migrated" the first time the fund is migrated.
You are still able to re-migrate a fund from Simple Fund Desktop that has a Fund Status as "Migrated".
Select Yes to the warning that appears when attempting to remigrate the fund