The BGL Learning Channel is an on-demand, self-paced training platform where Simple Fund 360 users can complete courses online. Refer to BGL Learning Channel Course Library for course information.
New subscribers to Simple Fund 360 will obtain 12 months free access to the channel. Beyond the 12 months free, the Learning Channel is a paid annual subscription. For more information on pricing please contact your Account Manager.
|From the top right corner of Simple Fund 360, select the App Switcher.|
Select the Learning Channel
|To view all courses available in the Learning Channel From the left-hand menu, select Course Library.|
Select your Course to begin.
For a list of available courses, refer to the following page.
Manage User Access
Administrators can manage and control which User Roles in Simple Fund 360 have access to see the Learning Channel from the App Switcher.
Navigate to the User Roles screen
From the Main Toolbar, go to Settings. Select User roles from the list.
- Select BGL Account as the application and select the User Role to hide the Learning Channel icon for (for example Auditor, Adviser, Trustee).
- Toggle the icon to enable/disable access to the Learning Channel.
- If the icon is left as Green, the User Role has access to the Learning Channel via the App Switcher. If the icon is grey, access has been revoked.
Minimum System Requirements
- The latest version of one of the following browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer (Version 11)
- Mozilla Firefox 2+
- Safari on Mac 1.2+
- Flash Player 9+ must be installed.
- The BGL Learning Channel is best viewed using a minimum screen resolution of 1024×768.