Below is a list of the most common troubleshooting questions Simple Fund 360 users are asked when contacting BGL Support in regards to the Registry Data Service. Review the queries prior to Logging a Support Call.
Common Support Solutions
1. Is the registry supported through Simple Fund 360?
Simple Fund 360 currently supports Link Market Services, Boardroom and Computershare. Shares from registries not supported will display a link to the registry website in the Balance Review screen.
2. Where do I check balances received from a registry?
The Balance Review screen stores the share balances.
3. No data is coming through for a share. Have you applied the correct HIN/SRN and Postcode to the securities?
- Review the HIN/SRN and postcode (from Fund Details) input in Simple Fund 360;
- Confirm with client;
- Log into Computershare, Boardroom and/or Link Market services websites to test HIN/SRN and postcode combination.
- If a HIN/SRN is incorrect and needs to be removed see below for steps:
Note: A Remove All option for all investment HINs/SRNs is now available under the Default HIN/SRN field.
4. I can't input a HIN/SRN for a security.
The security may be delisted. HIN/SRN cannot be input for delisted securities.
5. The postcode was incorrect. I have updated the postcode in Fund Details however the request is still not working?
The postcode does not auto update in the registry screen. The postcode will need to be updated for each security.
- Individually update the postcode for each security or use the Apply to All function to make a bulk change (if the HIN/SRN is the same for majority/all securities).
6. I've purchased new assets but they are not appearing in the Balance Review screen
You will need to add the SRN/HIN for the newly acquired asset for it to appear in the balance review screen.
7. I've removed an incorrect SRN/HIN from the Registry Setup screen but its associated asset is still appearing in the Balance Review screen, how do I remove it?
Administrator users can now remove balances that have incorrectly imported into SF360 due to the wrong HIN / account details having been entered