Praemium data can be imported into Simple Fund 360 as a daily feed. The following information is imported through the data feed:
- Investment movements (purchases and disposals)
- Income transactions (dividends, distributions and bank interest)
- Bank transactions
Please note foreign data is not supported at this time.
Praemium Setup - Adviser Level
- From the Praemium home page, select Secure Login.
- Input your Praemium login details.
- Select Reporting & Administration.
- In Praemium's Platform & Reporting application, select Data Exchange > Integration Centre.
Click here for a link to Praemium's help page in regards to exporting data to BGL
- Select Add New in the Export Setup screen to add a new job.
Select Daily as the Frequency and BGL Simple Fund 360 from the Export to dropdown list.
Field Explanation Export ID The system generates a new ID when you save the export job. This field can be left blank. Export Name Type a name for the export job you are creating. Frequency
Select the frequency with which you want the report to run/data to load into Simple Fund 360.
Frequency Adhoc (Manual Export) - Select Adhoc for a file upload into Simple Fund 360. Refer to the Adhoc tab for more information. Daily - Select Daily for use of the automatic daily feed into Simple Fund 360. Weekly Fortnightly Monthy Due At Date from which data export will commence. Time Time from which data export will commence. Export To Select BGL360. Data to Export
Select the type of data to load into Simple Fund 360, by ensuring to select the check boxes under the field titled "Data to Send".
Data Cash = Cash Data (cash book data) Income = Income Data (Income Details screen data) Transaction = Investment Data Resend All selected clients information (All data exported including previously exported data)
- Select the Portfolios to include in the data feed. More than one can be selected.
- Select Create.
- Select Export for the job to run. Data is uploaded into Simple Fund 360 within one business day.
|From the Main Toolbar, go to Connect.|
|Select Feed Management from the list.||
Select the Wraps and Platforms Global tab.
- From the Wrap and Platform Global tab, select (+) Setup.
- The Setup Wrap and Platform Feed screen will appear. Begin typing the fund name into the field and select it from the drop-down list below.
- Select Praemium as the Feed Provider.
- Input the External Reference/Account ID.
The External Account ID is found under the Portfolio column seen previously (step 7 - Adviser level) when selecting the portfolios to export
If you do not set this up, the feed will automatically create new accounts and you might end up with duplicate accounts.
- Select Save. Complete this for each fund.
What data is imported?
All cash, income (dividends, interest, distributions), and investment transactions will be allocated to the correct account in Simple Fund 360. For purchases of new investments not previously held by the fund, new accounts will be created and transactions will be automatically allocated. Note that foreign data is not supported.
Which transactions will be matched?
Investment and income transactions will be automatically matched to their corresponding cash transactions by Simple Fund 360.
Any cash transaction that is not investment related (e.g. an expense) will be automatically matched once Transaction Matching Rules have been set up.
Adhoc File Import
- A manual file can be uploaded from Praemium if the Adhoc option was selected in the setup. This file will be emailed to the administrator account for your Praemium subscription.
- From the Wraps and Platforms Global tab, select the Import Manual File icon.
- On the left hand side of the screen, ensure Praemium CSV Import has been selected.
- Browse for the file using the box located next to File Location. Ensure the CSV file is stored on your computer or network.
If the CSV is a bulk file containing data for more than one fund, you can upload the file following the steps above. Ensure Bulk Fund Import is selected and that Praemium has been setup for each fund prior to uploading a bulk file.