SelfWealth is an innovative peer to peer investment community. SelfWealth is built on the simple truth that through collective intelligence you can achieve better results. The SelfWealth 200 (the top 200 portfolios in the SelfWealth solution), listed by FTSE Russell, has consistently outperformed the ASX 200. SelfWealth uses the power of the crowd to help your client perform better. To learn more about SelfWealth, check out www.selfwealth.com.au.
SelfWealth also includes Australia's only fixed price trading solution at just $9.50 per trade, irrespective of trade size. Setting up a trading account is fully automated online with no paper forms to sign or complete.
Simple Fund 360 and SelfWealth have combined to allow a direct data feed from the ANZ Cash Management account setup when you begin using SelfWealth. This feed will load transactions from the account and account balances into Simple Fund 360. For more information on SelfWealth refer to the website.
SelfWealth clients can use this upload service for free, and no authority form is required when setting up the feed.
Note: In addition to the ANZ Cash Management account data feed, buy and sell share transactions can be uploaded from the SelfWealth trading account using the BGL Contract Note Service (contract note service charges apply).
Selfwealth Cash Account Setup
First users will need to ensure that their BGL settings are enabled from the SelfWealth platforms.
After logging into SelfWealth, from your user profile icon, select Settings
In the General tab, select Enabled under BGL Settings
Setup Data Feed in Simple Fund 360
|From the Main Toolbar, go to Connect.|
|Select Feed Management from the list.||
Select the Wraps and Platforms Global tab
Note: Prior to setting up the feed, the ANZ Cash Management account will need to be added to the Chart of Accounts.
- From the Wrap and Platform Global tab, select (+) Setup.
- In the Wrap Feed Setup screen the fund will be selected.
- Select SelfWealth as the Feed Provider.
Note: If data has been entered manually for this feed prior to its activation, input a Do not import data before date in the relevant field to the last date of manual data entry.
- Select the Bank Account for the fund the authority is being granted for (authority will need to be granted for each bank account).
- Select Save. This step will need to be completed for each fund that will be using the SelfWealth feed in Simple Fund 360.
What data is imported?
Cash transactions will be imported from the ANZ Cash Management Account (including share purchase and disposal cash amounts). Simple Fund 360 will apply the same matching process adopted for all bank feeds, loading the transactions to the Transaction Matching screen to either be automatically matched or for you to review and reconcile manually.
Important: Historical data is not available.
- From within the Wraps and Platforms Global tab, select the fund(s) to complete the re-request for.
- Select the Re-request transactions button that has appeared at the top of the screen.
- From the Re-Request Transactions screen, input the dates Do Not Load Before (earliest import date) and Do Not Load After (last import date). Transactions within this date range will be requested and imported.
- Select Import.