|From the Main Toolbar, go to Connect.|
|Select Feed Management from the list.||
Select the Wraps and Platforms Global tab..
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org asking for a data feed for BGL Simple Fund 360. HUB24 will send you an authorisation form to fill out, sign and return to HUB24.
In Simple Fund 360, the adviser details will need to be saved in your firm’s Adviser Management screen which will be linked in the account setup process.
Setup Hub24 in Simple Fund 360
- From the Wrap and Platform Global tab, select (+) Setup.
- The Setup Wrap and Platform Feed screen will appear. Begin typing the fund name into the field and select it from the drop-down list below.
- Select Hub24 as the Feed Provider.
Input the External Reference/Account ID.
Input your 8 digit HUB24 Account ID
Note: If data has been entered manually for this feed prior to its activation, input a Do not import data before date in the relevant field to the last date of manual data entry.
- Select the Bank Account for the fund the authority is being granted for (authority will need to be granted for each bank account).
If you do not set this up, the feed will automatically create new accounts and you might end up with duplicate accounts.
Hub24 Activation – Adviser Level
1. Go to Settings > Adviser > Setup EPI Login
2. Select Show EPI Password
3. Please record the details in your firm's Adviser Management screen
Adding Adviser Details in Simple Fund 360
Important: Please note your Hub24 credentials are valid for one year and will need to be manually updated in Simple Fund 360 to ensure that your feeds remain active. To obtain a new set of credentials, please email email@example.com
1. From the Feed Management Screen, select Advanced Options and Reports.
2. Select Provider Settings > Add New
3. Please input the credentials provided by Hub24 and select Save below
Once the feed has been saved, the feed will appear with the status Awaiting Transactions, with the toggle set to On. Do not switch this off.
SF360 will automatically load transactions from the date of activation. Activation can take up to one business day for data to be uploaded into Simple Fund 360. Historical data can be imported via a re-request.
What is Imported?
The following information is imported through the data feed:
- Investment movements (purchases and disposals)
- Investment income (dividends, distributions and franking credits)
- Cash transactions
How will transactions be coded?
All cash, income, and investment transactions will be allocated to the correct account in Simple Fund 360. For purchases of new investments not previously held by the fund, new accounts will be created and transactions will be automatically allocated.
Which transactions will be matched?
Investment and Income transactions will be automatically matched to their corresponding Cash transactions by Simple Fund 360.
Investment transactions will also match with their corresponding income transactions (for example, Dividend/Distribution Reinvestment Plans).
Any Cash transaction that is not investment related (e.g. an expense) will be automatically matched once a Transaction Matching Rule has been set up.
Which transactions will not be matched?
Transactions such as expenses will not be automatically matched by Simple Fund 360 unless you have Transaction Matching Rules set up. You can match those transactions through the Transaction Matching screen and create Transaction Matching Rules if applicable.
- From within the Wraps and Platforms Global tab, select the fund(s) to complete the re-request for.
- Select the Re-request transactions button that has appeared at the top of the screen
- From the Re-Request Transactions screen, input the dates Do Not Load Before (earliest import date) and Do Not Load After (last import date). Transactions within this date range will be requested and imported.
Distribution transactions and tax components
Simple Fund 360 automatically updates wrap feed distribution transactions with their respective final tax components when the annual statement is made available.
For more information, please refer to Distribution transactions and tax components