The Fund Relationships screen allows you to easily identify and manage all fund contacts.
From the Fund Relationships screen you can:
- View and edit existing contacts
- Add new contacts
- Remove contacts
Create a Corporate Trustee
|From the Main Toolbar, go to Fund.||
|Select Fund relationships from the list.||
SF360 Contacts previously added or migrated will appear under the Contacts List. If a Contact does not yet exist in the Contacts screen, simply select Add New Company to create the corporate trustee or Add New Person to create the director.
Once the Company contact has been added:
From the Contacts List, Drag & Drop the Corporate Trustee contact to the trustee relationship section.
To add contacts to the Corporate Trustee.
1. Hover the cursor over the Corporate Trustee and select the Edit icon.
2. Select the Relationships tab.
3. Select the (+) icon to add a contact as the Director of the Company. The same process can be done for Shareholders and Secretary.
4. Select a contact simply by clicking on it.
5. Exiting the screen will automatically save the contact.
Clients migrating from Simple Fund Desktop with the corporate trustee correctly setup in the contacts screen will be setup correctly.