This guide will cover importing MYOB BankLink transactions into Simple Fund 360.
This will be completed in three steps:
- Exporting transactions from MYOB BankLink
- Importing the MYOB BankLink XML file into Simple Fund 360
- Allocating transactions to Simple Fund 360's general ledger through the use of Transaction Matching
MYOB BankLink Export
Please follow the instructions below for exporting your MYOB BankLink transactions as an XML file:
- In MYOB BankLink, select the fund you wish to export the transactions for
Once the fund is selected, navigate to Other Functions > Accounting System and configure the following settings:
System Type Superfund System Used BGL Simple Fund 360 Load Chart From No Fund Selected Save Entries To (Location to save XML file to) Include in format BGL XML
Note: Load Chart From
BGL API may present a log in screen to request the Simple Fund 360 Chart. It is recommended NOT to use this feature as Loading the Chart of Accounts may lead to potential issues. It is advised to ignore this and use Transaction Matching to allocate the MYOB BankLink transactions.
- Click OK
- Navigate to Other Functions > Extract Data:
- Confirm the date ranges for the transactions and location where the XML file will be saved then click OK:
Simple Fund 360 Import
Please follow the instructions below to set up the MYOB BankLink XML feed in Simple Fund 360:
- Navigate to the Feed Management screen:
From the Main Toolbar, go to Connect. Select Feed Management from the list.
- Select the Entity Summary tab:
Click (+) Setup next to the bank account that will import the MYOB BankLink XML file
The BSB and Bank Account recorded in Simple Fund 360 must match those recorded in MYOB BankLink.
- Next to Feed Provider select MYOB BankLink:
- Click Save:
Now that the feed is set up, please follow the instructions below to import the MYOB BankLink XML file into Simple Fund 360:
- Select the Import Banklink file next to the account that will import the MYOB BankLink XML file:
- Either click on, or drag'n'drop the file into the File Location box.
- Click Import: