- To be able to lodge through the Standard Business Reporting (SBR) framework, you will be required to authorise BGL through Relationship Authorisation Manager (RAM). For more information, click here.
- If the Lodging Party is a company, you need to attach a representative to that company. under Settings | Contacts. For the selected company navigate to Relationships and link a relationship. Refer to Adding a company for further instructions.
The Company Name and ABN for the contact added in SF360 need to identically match the following fields shown in the Access Manager:
|From the Main Toolbar, go to Settings.||
|Select Lodging Party||
- From the Lodging Party screen, select Add New Lodging Party.
- You will be taken to the New Lodging Party screen.
Start typing the first few letters of the contact in the search bar. If the contact does not exist, select Add Contact. The Contacts screen will appear in a sub-screen. Enter the details of the contact and click Save.
- If the selected Contact has representatives attached, the following screen will display.
- Select an individual from the list and select Save. The name of the individual will display under Select Lodging Party From Contacts.
- Select Trustee or Tax Agent or Business Intermediary to the question Are You Lodging As.
If you selected Tax Agent, input the Tax Agent No.
- Select the funds you want to be attached to this Lodging Party.
- Select Save.
From the Lodging party screen, select Lodging Party Report.
The report will show:
- Each entity has a lodging party attached.
- The lodging party attached to the entity;
- The lodging party company (if any);
- The lodging party type (trustee, tax agent or intermediary);
- To change the lodging party for a fund, find the new contact in the Lodging Party screen and click Edit:
- Click Select Entities and search for the Fund to attach this lodging party to. Once finished, click Save:
This will automatically unattach this Fund from any other lodging party.
If you wish to edit the details for this lodging party, simply edit the contact directly via the Contacts screen. For more information, see The Contacts Screen.