- To be able to lodge through the Standard Business Reporting (SBR) framework, you will be required to authorise BGL through Relationship Authorisation Manager (RAM)
- If the Lodging Party is a company, you need to attach a representative to that company. under Settings | Contacts |For the selected company navigate to the relationships tab and link a relationship.
Refer to Adding a company for further instructions.
|From the Main Toolbar, go to Settings.||
|Select Lodging party||
- From the Lodging Party screen, select Add New Lodging Party.
- You will be taken to the New Lodging Party screen.
Start typing the first few letters of the contact in the search bar. If the contact does not exist, select Add Contact. The Contacts screen will appear in a sub-screen. Enter the details of the contact and click Save.
- If the selected Contact has representatives attached, the following screen will display.
- Select an individual from the list and select Save. The name of the individual will display under Select Lodging Party From Contacts.
- Select Trustee or Tax Agent or Business Intermediary to the question Are You Lodging As.
If you selected Tax Agent, input the Tax Agent No.
- Select the funds you want to be attached to this Lodging Party.
- Select Save.
From the Lodging party screen, select Lodging Party Report.
The report will show:
- Each fund has a lodging party attached.
- The lodging party attached to the fund;
- The lodging party company (if any);
- The lodging party type (trustee, tax agent or intermediary);