How to enter Contributions in Simple Fund 360
If the fund is registered for SuperStream through Australia Post Gateway, refer to the SuperStream - Contribution Data help for more information on how you record contribution transactions using SuperStream Data from Australia Post.
Contributions are recorded through the Transaction List using one account for each member, account 24200/MEMBERCODE. Selecting account 24200/MEMBERCODE will prompt Simple Fund 360 to present you with the Contribution Details section. This allows you to easily record all contribution types for a member, all on the one screen.
The following Bank Statement will be recorded:
|From the Main Toolbar, go to Accounting.||
|Select Transaction list||
- From the Transaction List screen, select New Transaction. From the drop down list, select Bank Statement.
- Input the Date of the transaction and a Reference number. You can include a description of the transaction in the Description box.
- Under the Account heading, select the bank account from the Select an Account box. Click on the next Select an account box. Begin typing and select account 24200/MEMBERCODE.
- Input the contribution amount received. Simple Fund 360 will post a corresponding entry to the bank account field on the screen.
- The Contribution Details section will automatically appear in the more details panel of the 24200 account. Input the amount of the contribution in the relevant contribution field.
- After you have entered all information for the transaction, select Post to add the transaction and to view the Transaction List screen, or select Post & Add Another to add the transaction to the Transaction List, but remain on the Bank Statement screen.
Recording different types of Contributions
The contribution details panel allows you to record all contributions for a member under the one account (24200/MEMBERCODE). This includes:
- Personal (Concessional and Non-Concessional)
- Spouse and Child
- Government Co-Contributions
- Low Income
- Directed Termination Payment
- Small Business CGT
- Contribution Reserves