Lump-Sum Rollins are recorded through the Transaction List. Selecting account 28500/MEMBERCODE will prompt Simple Fund 360 to present you with the Member Rollin Details section. This will allow you to easily record all rollover components of the Rollover Benefit Statement (RBS), all on one screen. Please note that an Accumulation account is required in order to process the Rollin.
From 1 October 2021, you can only rollover into or out of your SMSF using SuperStream. For more information on processing Rollovers via SuperStream, using Simple Fund 360, click here.
The following rollovers are excluded from SuperStream Standards:
- Transfer of super from an overseas superannuation fund.
- Application for contribution splitting from the member's account in Fund A to their spouse's account in Fund B.
- Transfer of super between a member's account and their spouse's account in another fund under a family law superannuation split.
- One or both of the parties are non-regulated/non-complying.
For more information, refer to the following ATO Article.
|From the Main Toolbar, go to Accounting.||
|Select Transaction list||
Select New Transaction | Bank Statement and post the following transaction:
- Under the Account heading, select the bank account from the Select an account box. Click on the next Select an account box. Begin typing and select account 28500/MEMBERCODE (select the member receiving the rollin).
- Input the Lump Sum Rollin amount. Simple Fund 360 will post a corresponding entry to the bank account fields on the screen.
- Input the Lump Sum Rollin details in the Member Rollin Details section that appears below.
|The MEMBERCODE for the member selected will appear.|
Service Period Start Date
|Input the member's service period start date.|
Input the taxable and tax-free components of the rollin.
|Contributed Amounts (only displaying for rollins prior to 30/06/2013)