Simple Fund 360 allows you to link as many income and expense accounts to an investment as required.
Rental properties commonly have multiple expense accounts such as Water Rates, Council Rates and Advertising. Simple Fund 360 contains over twenty different rental property expense accounts which can be linked to a property investment.
How to Link Rental Property expenses
|From the Main Toolbar, go to Accounting.||
|Select Chart of accounts from the list.||
- From the Chart of Accounts, locate account 77200 and select the + sign.
- Select the Rental Property from the sub account list.
- From the Edit Investment Account screen, select More Details.
- Under the Linked Accounts section, select Expenses under the Account Type column. Next, under the Account Code column, select the Rental Property expenses to link to the investment.
- Select Save.
- If a particular Rental Property expense does not appear, you can add the expense through the Chart of Accounts.