Simple Fund 360 now integrates directly with Ord Minnett, automatically importing the following on a daily basis:
- Investment transactions and balances
- Bank transactions and balances
Setup - Simple Fund 360
|From the Main Toolbar, go to Connect.|
|Select Feed Management from the list.||
Select the Wraps and Platforms Global tab..
Ensure that the bank account associated with your Ord Minnett portfolio has been set up in the Chart of Accounts in Simple 360 prior to setting up the feed.
Please refer to Add a Bank Account for more details on how to do this.
- From the Wrap and Platform Global tab, select the (+) Setup button. .
- The Setup Wrap and Platform Feed screen will display. By default, the fund will be selected.
Select Ord Minnett as the Feed Provider and input the External Account ID.External Account ID
Your external account ID can be found on your Ord Minnett Year-End Reports.Existing bank feed active
Any bank account that is linked to the Ord Minnett platform, but is also active as a Bank Feed in Simple Fund 360, will continue to have its bank transactions received by that feed instead of the Ord Minnett feed. There will be no duplication of data received.
If you would instead prefer to receive the bank transactions through the Ord Minnett feed, you will need to cancel the currently active bank feed. Once this is done, the Ord Minnet feed may be set up.Manually entered data
If data has been entered manually for this feed prior to its activation, input a "Do not import data before date" in the relevant field to the last date of manual data entry.
- Link Holding Accounts to Feed: Linking holding accounts to a specific feed ensures transactions from this feed are allocated to these bank/investment accounts. This is particularly important if there are other feeds set up in the fund that have holding accounts that need to be kept separate from this feed’s holding accounts for reporting and CGT reasons. For more information on Account Mapping, click here.
Select Save. This step will need to be completed for each fund that will be using the Ord Minnett feed in Simple Fund 360.
The authority form to set up the Ord Minnett feed is available in Simple Fund 360.
When setting up the feed, select the Download Form button to begin authorising Ord Minnett to disclose data to Simple Fund 360.
Please send the completed authority form to your Ord Minnett adviser.