Simple Fund 360 now contains three types of Investment Summary Reports:
- Investment Summary - This report lists the units held, market price, market value, average cost, accounting cost, unrealised gain/(loss), percentage gain/(loss) and the percentage of total investments for each investment (portfolio weight).
- Investment Summary with Market Movement - This report lists the units held, market price, market value, average cost, accounting cost, unrealised movement for the current year, the overall unrealised movement for the investment and any realised movements.
Note: The Investment Summary with Market Movement can be used to reconcile the realised and unrealised gains in Account 24700 - Changes in Market Values of Investments.
- Segregated Investment Summary - A report is generated for each member of the fund detailing the asset allocation which is based on the segregation policy.
The Investment Summary Reports will display non-unitised fixed interest securities (Term Deposits). This is in contrast to the Investment Movement Report which will not display fixed interest securities. All other investments will need to be unitised to display in the Investment Summary Report.
How to prepare
|From the Main Toolbar, go to Reports.|
|Select Investment Summary.|
Simple Fund 360 will open a new download tab and the report will generate dated 30 June of the respective financial year.
Alternatively, if you wish to change the report dates and settings or prepare a report pack:
|From the Main Toolbar, go to Reports.||
To download an individual report in PDF, Word or Excel format:
- On the left-hand side of the Reports screen, locate the Investment Summary or Investment Summary with Market Movement from the Investment Reports list. Select the green arrow to add the report to the Report Pack List
Once added, select Setting (to the right of the report).
The Investment Summary Setting screen will display:
B. Display LRBA Accounts - Selecting this option will display LRBA Accounts in the Investment Summary Report.
Refer to Limited Recourse Borrowing Arrangements (LRBA) for more information on how to purchase asset through an LRBA.
C. Group By GICS - The Investment Summary Report can be sorted by Global Industry Classification Codes (GICS) codes.
D. Group By Portfolio: The Investment Summary Report can be sorted by Investment Portfolios.
- Select either Download PDF, Download Word or Download Excel.
You can also add these reports to a Report Pack. See Reports for instructions.