The Capital Gains Reconciliation Report has been added to the Investment reports section of Simple Fund 360. This report will detail:
- Losses available for offset;
- Capital Gains;
- The application of losses and CGT discounts;
- Net Capital Gain for the fund;
- Net capital losses carried forward to later income years.
- Total NET Capital Gain linked back to The SMSF Annual Return at the bottom of the report with reference to label 11A.
- Notional Gains in the reporting period
Create Entries must be completed to 30 June for this report to be prepared.
|From the Main Toolbar, go to Reports.|
How to prepare
To download an individual report in PDF, Word or Excel format:
- On the left-hand side of the Reports screen, Drag & Drop the Capital Gains Reconciliation Report from the Work Paper Reports.
- Once the report has been dragged & dropped, select Options (to the right of the report).
- Select either Download PDF, Download Word or Download Excel.
You can also add this report to a Report Pack. See Reports for instructions.