AutoEntry can scan PDFs of Bank Statements and convert them into CSV files ready to import into Simple Fund 360.
The process works in the following way:
- Submit Bank Statements
- Data is extracted and verified
- Data is made available via a csv file
What data does AutoEntry Bank Statements Capture?
From a set of bank or credit card statements AutoEntry extracts:
- Account Number
- Cheque number (if applicable)
AutoEntry Instructions and help
- How to Upload Bank/Credit card Statements
- How long does Bank Statement Processing take?
- Downloading Extracted Statement Data
- How often can I download the data from AutoEntry?
- What is the cost of Bank Statement processing?
How do I upload a CSV from AutoEntry?