The Members Summary Report provides a snapshot view of the changes in member balances for a specific period. This report lists all members, their accounts and the following transaction information for the period:
- Opening Balance
- Transfers In/Rollins
- Net Earnings (Member's share of profit/loss for the period)
- Insurance Proceeds
- Pensions Paid
- Contributions Tax
- Taxes Paid
- Benefits Paid/Transfers Out
- Insurance Premiums
- Member Expenses
- Closing Balances
How to Prepare
|From the Main Toolbar, go to Reports.|
- From the Reports screen, in the left-hand menu, select Financial Reports and then Add the Members Summary Report.
- Select Options and then Download PDF.
- Select OK. Select Options | Settings again and then select Download PDF. Alternatively, this report can be added to a Report Pack.