Removing a bank account from the Bank Feed Management screen
Inactive accounts can be removed from the Bank Feed Management screen by selecting Inactive Account when editing the bank account in the Chart of Accounts. If you wish to cancel and remove a bank account from your BGL Bank Data Service subscription, please refer to How to cancel Data Feeds.
- From the Main Toolbar select >> Accounting >> Chart of Accounts.
- Filter the Chart of Accounts by typing 60400 into the search field.
- Select the + sign for 60400.
- Select the account to deactivate.
- Select Inactive Account and Save.
Reactivating the bank account
- Go to the Chart of Accounts.
- Click on Status and click Select All.
- Click Apply Filter.
- Type in the Account Code in the search box and click search.
- Click on the account to edit and untick the Inactive Account check box.
- Select Save. Any linked account that was previously deactivated will also be changed to active.