A new data feed is now available for Xplore Wealth (IAS). The feed will provide cash, trades and income transactions on a daily basis.
|From the Main Toolbar, go to Connect.|
|Select Feed Management from the list.||
Select the Wraps and Platforms Global tab
- From the Wrap and Platform Global tab, select (+) Setup.
- In the Wrap Feed Setup screen the fund will be selected.
- Select Xplore Wealth (IAS) as the Feed Provider.
Input the External Account ID.
Select the Bank Account for the fund the authority is being granted for (authority will need to be granted for each bank account).
Xplore Wealth (IAS) has advised Simple Fund 360 users who wish to integrate a data feed to contact their Training and Relationship Manager. Refer to the Xplore Wealth (IAS) website for more.
What data is imported?
All cash, income (dividends, interest, distributions), and investment transactions will be allocated to the correct account in Simple Fund 360. For purchases of new investments not previously held by the fund, new accounts will be created and transactions will be automatically allocated.
Which transactions will be matched?
Investment and income transactions will be automatically matched to their corresponding cash transactions by Simple Fund 360.
- From within the Wraps and Platforms Global tab, select the fund(s) to complete the re-request for.
- Select the Re-request transactions button that has appeared at the top of the screen.
- From the Re-Request Transactions screen, input the dates Do Not Load Before (earliest import date) and Do Not Load After (last import date). Transactions within this date range will be requested and imported from Xplore Wealth.
- Select Re-request.
Distribution transactions and tax components
Simple Fund 360 automatically updates wrap feed distribution transactions with their respective final tax components when the annual statement is made available.
For more information, please refer to Distribution transactions and tax components