An XML upload for Politis Investment Strategies is available in Simple Fund 360. This XML will provide you investment, cash and income transactions.
|From the Main Toolbar, go to Connect.|
|Select Feed Management from the list.||
Select the Wraps and Platforms Global tab.
- From the Wrap and Platform Global tab, select (+) Setup.
- The Setup Wrap and Platform Feed screen will appear. The fund name will appear in the Fund field.
- Select Politis as the Feed Provider.
Input the External Account ID.
Note: if data has been entered manually for this feed prior to its activation, input a Do not import data before date in the relevant field to the last date of manual data entry.
Select the Bank Account for the fund the authority is being granted for (authority will need to be granted for each bank account).
Obtain XML File
To obtain the Politis XML data file, please email Politis (firstname.lastname@example.org), stating the following:
- The data is for BGL SMSF software
- The SMSF/Portfolio you need data for
You can also check with the fund's financial adviser/planner for the file.
Upload XML File
- From the Wraps and Platforms Global tab, select the Import Manual File icon.
- From the left hand side of the screen, ensure Politis XML Import has been selected.
- Browse for the file using the box adjacent to the File Location option. Ensure the XML file is stored on your computer or network.
If the XML is a bulk file containing data for more than one fund, you can upload the file following the steps above. Ensure Bulk Fund Import is selected and that Politis Investment Strategies has been setup for each fund prior to uploading a bulk file.
What data is imported?
All cash, income (dividends, interest, distributions), and investment transactions will be allocated to the correct account in Simple Fund 360. For purchases of new investments not previously held by the fund, new accounts will be created and transactions will be automatically allocated.
Which transactions will be matched?
Investment and income transactions will be automatically matched to their corresponding cash transactions by Simple Fund 360.
Any cash transaction that is not investment related (e.g. an expense) will be automatically matched once Transaction Matching Rules have been set up.