A fund has been registered for SuperStream through Simple Fund 360 but is not receiving contribution data because of one or more of the following:
- The trustees/members did not provide the Electronic Service Address (ESA) to their employer.
- The employer is provided with the ESA but they are not ready for SuperStream. For example, their payroll software is not supporting sending contribution data with the SuperStream format.
- Contribution data is sent to a Clearing House under Superstream format. However, the data sent out from the Clearing House is not under SuperStream format. Therefore contribution data will never be sent to the SMSF Messaging Provider and Simple Fund or Simple Fund 360 will never receive contribution data.
- The fund’s ABN is registered in more than one gateway and contribution data was sent to a gateway other than BGLSF360 or AUSTPOSTSMSF. In this scenario, Simple Fund 360 will never receive contribution data.
- Fund was registered directly on the Australia Post website (either by the trustee or your firm). In this case, Simple Fund 360 will never receive contribution data.
Fund was registered through a trustee account or directly through the Australia Post website.
If this is the case, Simple Fund 360 will not receive contribution data.
If you receive the following message when registering:
"The supplied ABN is already registered on this Gateway service"
The trustee/accountant will need to cancel the original registration by contacting Australia Post at email@example.com. Once the original registration has been cancelled, you will need to re-register through Simple Fund 360. See SuperStream for registration steps in Simple Fund 360.
Note: New registrations on Simple Fund 360 will use the BGLSF360 ESA which is free of charge.