How do I delete/remove Fund Pension Policies?
An existing fund pension policy cannot be deleted from the screen. Follow the steps below to overwrite an existing policy.
Option 1: Actuary percentage no longer required
- From the Main Toolbar, go to Member.
Select Fund pension policies.
- Select the existing policy by clicking into the Actuarial % column.
- Input 0 as the actuary percentage and select Use Actuary Percentage (from the dropdown) for the General and Investment Expense percentage fields. Input 0 in both these fields.
- Select Save and proceed with The Create Entries Process.
Option 2: Amendment to fund data and new actuary percentage required
- Complete any required changes to fund data before re-requesting an actuary certificate.
- Navigate to Fund Pension Policies;
- Select New Actuarial Certificate +
- Complete the steps for application for either Act2 Solutions or Accurium.
- The actuary providers will treat this certificate application as an amendment based on the fund financial year being the same as the original application.