Online SMSF Audit allows Self Managed Super Fund (SMSF) auditors to audit SMSFs in the cloud.
Refer to the Online SMSF Audit website for more information.
Integration with Simple Fund 360 (Generating Access Code)
The BGL API allows Simple Fund 360 to connect with Online SMSF Audit and send fund details and data once approved by the Simple Fund 360 user.
Refer to the Online SMSF Audit Video for an example.
The integration steps
- Log in to Online SMSF Audit
- Select BGL Import Fund from the Document Manager menu.
- Select Acces Code Manager
- Enter Details and click on Generate
- If you are not logged into Simple Fund 360 you will be prompted to log in and select a firm where you have access to multiple firms. If you are already logged in you will go to Step 6
- You will need to confirm Online SMSF Audit can access data for the funds you want. By default all funs will be selected. Click on the Select Fund button on the top right-hand corner to restrict the funds which Online SMSF Audit can access.
- Your Access Code will be displayed