The Contribution Breakdown Report provides a detailed summary view of all member contribution accounts for the period. The report will detail:
- Member, date of birth and age;
- Each member and their contributions for the year (concessional, non-concessional, other, reserves);
- Contribution caps for concessional, non-concessional and the three year non-concessional bring forward amounts if triggered;
- Complete transaction list of all contributions for all members
- Contribution totals for all members;
- A SuperStream column allowing you to compare member contribution ledger data with actual SuperStream data.
- Employer shown in SuperStream data column
The report can also be used to reconcile the total contribution amount for the fund appearing in account 24200 in the operating statement.
|From the Main Toolbar, go to Reports.||
How to prepare the Contribution Breakdown report
To download an individual report in PDF, Word or Excel format:
- On the left hand side of the Reports screen, search for the Report.
Alternatively, locate the report under the Workpaper Reports section.
2. Select the green arrow to add the report to the Report Pack List.
3. Select either Download PDF, Download Word or Download Excel.
You can also add this report to a Report Pack. See Reports for instructions.