The Contribution Breakdown Report provides a detailed summary view of all member contribution accounts for the period. The report will detail:
- Member, date of birth and age;
- Each member and their contributions for the year (concessional, non-concessional, other, reserves);
- Contribution caps for concessional, non-concessional and the three year non-concessional bring forward amounts if triggered;
- Complete transaction list of all contributions for all members
- Contribution totals for all members;
- A SuperStream column allowing you to compare member contribution ledger data with actual SuperStream data.
- Employer shown in SuperStream data column
The report can also be used to reconcile the total contribution amount for the fund appearing in account 24200 in the operating statement.
|From the Main Toolbar, go to Reports.||
How to prepare the Contribution Breakdown report
To download an individual report in PDF, Word or Excel format:
- On the left hand side of the Reports screen, Drag & Drop the Contribution Breakdown report from the Work Paper Reports list.
- Once the report has been dragged & dropped, select Options (to the right of the report).
- Select either Download PDF, Download Word or Download Excel.
You can also add this report to a Report Pack. See Reports for instructions.