Simple Fund 360 allows you to edit and customise existing reports through the report templates.
By default, the reports will use the settings you have attached to the Default Badge. You can create additional Badges and customise the reports templates for those badges.
For instructions on how to create a badge, refer to the Badges help.
The following is a list of reports that you can customise using the templates:
|Work Paper Reports||
For a list of mail merge fields used in Simple Fund 360
1. Navigate to the Reports screen from the Main Toolbar.
2. Select Custom Reports.
3. Select Add Custom Report.
4. Select Download Custom Report Template.
If you wish to create your own report/letter, refer to Custom Reports.
|From the Main Toolbar, go to Reports.||
How do I download and edit the Report Template?
1. From the list of reports, select the green arrow next to the report you wish to customise. For example, a front cover:
The changes made will only apply to the funds attached to the selected badge.
2. Select the pencil icon for the Template.
3. The Report Template screen will come up.
4. Under Get Your Template, select Download Doc.
5. A copy of the report will be downloaded in Microsoft Word (.docx) format.
6. Make the necessary changes in Microsoft Word (e.g. Change the Font and Colour of the text) and save the document.
If you wish to change the logo, it is recommended that you change it through the Badge Settings.
7. Go back to the Reports screen in SF360 and select the pencil icon once again.
8. Under Upload Your Template, select Browse and select the document you changed.
9. After selecting the document to upload, select the badges you wish to associate the uploaded template with.
You can either select all badges by clicking the Select All checkbox or select individual badges by ticking each badge's respective checkbox.
10. Select Upload Doc.
11. If you now download/preview the report, it will contain the changes you have made.
These changes will only apply if you select that specific badge.
How do I restore/reset a report template?
This process will undo all the changes you have made to the template.
1. From the list of reports, select Add next to the report for which to restore the template. For example, the front cover:
2. Select the badge for which the report was customised.
3. Select the pencil icon for the Template.
4. The Report Template screen will come up.
5. If you wish to download a copy of the template before resetting the template, select Download Doc.
Once the document has been downloaded, you can then select Reset Template.
6. Click Go Back to return to the Reports screen.
What happens when BGL updates a default report template?
When BGL updates or replaces a default report template, the custom template created by a user will be unaffected.
Your custom template is not overwritten when an update is applied;
When there is a wording or legislation change your template is not automatically updated.