The Dividend Reconciliation Report allows you to verify tax components of all dividends received for the financial year and to assist in reconciling dividends in the operating statement. For each dividend, the report lists:
- Australian Income (franked and unfranked components, franking credits);
- Foreign Income (foreign and NZ credits);
- TFN and Non-Resident withholding tax;
- LIC Deductions.
- Dividend reconciliation section added to the bottom of the report to link with The SMSF Annual Return. Totals for unfranked dividends (label J), franked dividends (label K) and franking credits (label L) will be displayed next to the relevant Annual Return label.
Whether the investment has satisfied the 45 Day Holding Rule will be added to this report at a future date.
|From the Main Toolbar, go to Reports.||
Dividend Comparison Report
You can compare dividends in your ledger with the ASX and UUT Data by downloading the Investment Income Comparison report. This report precedes the Dividend Comparison report from Simple Fund Desktop.
This report can be downloaded by adding the Comparison report to the landing page.
- Drag & Drop the Investment Income Comparison report.
- Select Options and then select Download PDF.
How to prepare Reconciliation report
To download an individual report in PDF, Word or Excel format:
- On the left hand side of the Reports screen, Drag & Drop the Dividend Reconciliation Report from the Work Paper Reports.
- Once the report has been dragged & dropped, select Options (to the right of the report).
- Select either Download PDF, Download Word or Download Excel.
You can also add this report to a Report Pack. See Reports for instructions.