A combined member statement can now be produced for each member. When a member statement is combined the following information is consolidated:
- The earliest account start date will be presented;
- Combined vested benefits amount (sum of all member account balances);
- Death benefit amount of first member account (sum of all member account balances plus death benefit of first account);
- The balance of all member accounts and the combined preservation components;
- The increases and decreases of all member accounts combined during the specified period.
How to prepare
- From the Reports screen, in the left hand menu, select Financial Reports and then Add the Consolidated Members Statement.
- Select Options and then Download PDF.
- Select OK. Select Options | Settings again and then select Download PDF. Alternatively this report can be added to a Report Pack.