A new Detailed Trial Balance has been added to the Reports screen. Additions to the report include:
- Member Opening balances
- Components of member benefits (preserved/unrestricted/tax-free/taxable)
- Contribution types - Concessional - Non Concessional
- Components of pension payments
- Capital gains/loss for each investment
- Breakdown of account 85000
Pension Payment breakdown
Capital Gains/Losses for each investment
Breakdown of account 85000 with separate columns for
|From the Main Toolbar, go to Reports.||
How to Prepare
To download an individual report in PDF, Word or Excel format:
- On the left-hand side of the Reports screen, Add the Detailed Trial Balance from the Work Paper Reports list.
- Select either Download PDF, Download Word or Download Excel to download the report in the format required.
You can also add this report to a Report Pack. See Reports for instructions.
How to adjust reporting dates
To manually adjust the reporting date range:
You can manually enter a Start Date and End Date for the report. This will default the Reporting Dates tab to Custom Dates.
You can also click directly on the Reporting Dates tab. This will allow you to select from a list of predetermined date ranges for the report.
The list of predetermined date ranges to select from the drop-down box include the following