The Investment Strategy Comparison report will assist in confirming a fund's actual asset allocation to its projected allocation.
|From the Main Toolbar, go to Reports.||
How to prepare
To download an individual report in PDF, Word or Excel format:
- On the left-hand side of the Reports screen, search for the Investment Strategy Comparison Report from the Investment Reports list.
- Select the green arrow to add the report to the Report Pack List.
3. Once the report has been added, select Settings (to the right of the report).
Choose the accounts to display on the report, and whether or not to display the footnote/graph.
4. Select either Download PDF, Download Word or Download Excel.
You can also add this report to a Report Pack. See Reports for instructions.
Investments - Other Type
If investments are showing as "Other" link them to a tag in the Chart of Accounts.
Q. The Investment Strategy Comparison Report is showing decimal values for a disposed investment. How can I fix this?
- Firstly, determine what investment is incorrectly showing on the report. Then, ensure the investment is tagged appropriately as per the instructions under "Investments - Other Type" shown above.