A Bank Audit Confirmation can now be prepared in Simple Fund 360. Prior to the preparation of the letter, the following prerequisites must be completed for the fund:
|Bank Account Details recorded||The Bank Audit confirmation requires a BSB and Account Number entered in the Bank Feed Management Screen. The account must be set-up as a Bank Account (60400) or a Term Deposit (60800) or you will not be able to generate the Bank Audit confirmation.|
Note: In order to prepare the confirmation, an institution must be selected. If the fund has more than one bank account per institution each account will display on the confirmation.
How to prepare
- Navigate to the Reports screen.
From the Main Toolbar, go to Reports. Select Reports.
- Under the Work Paper Reports section, select Add to the right of Bank Audit Confirmation.
- A Bank Institution must be selected prior to preparation. Select Options >> Settings.
- Select the Bank Institution from the drop-down (If the fund has more than one bank account per institution each account will display on the confirmation). Input the Confirmation Date and the Date of audit request.
- Select Save Settings. You will be returned to the Reports screen. Select Options >> Download PDF to prepare the confirmation.