Quarterly BAS for taxpayers with:
- Quarterly GST;
- PAYG tax withheld;
- PAYG income tax instalments.
|From the Main Toolbar, select Compliance.|
|Select BAS/IAS from the list.|
Prepare and Lodge
Selecting Download Data will send a prompt to the ATO and retrieve the required BAS/IAS forms for the selected fund.
- Under the Action column select Continue.
Part A: GST. Select the relevant reporting option.
Option Explanation GST Option 1 Calculate GST and report quarterly or monthly GST Option 2 Calculate GST and report annually
- Part B: PAYG tax withheld. Confirm the withheld amounts.
Part C: PAYG income tax instalment. Select the relevant PAYG option.
Option Explanation PAYG Option 1 Pay a PAYG instalment amount quarterly.
- Part D: Summary. Confirm the amounts the fund owes to the ATO and the amounts the ATO owes the fund. This section will form the basis of calculation for Part F: Payment or Refund?
- Estimate the time taken to complete the form.
Select Validate to confirm the form is ready to lodge. Select the arrow to prepare the Electronic Lodgement Declaration. BAS/IAS individual form lodgement can now be completed from the form preparation screen. Once the form has been validated, select Lodge.
Select Recalculate if you have edited the form on screen and want to revert back to the original figures.
- The Methods of Payment will display (BPAY, Credit Card, Other).
- Any changes to this form can be saved. The form can also be printed.
- Refer to BAS/IAS Lodgement for lodgement instructions.