Only unitised investments are included in the asset allocation section of the Investment Dashboard. Non-unitised Term deposits created under account 72400/INVESTCODE will show as No Allocation.
To resolve, the existing term deposit under 72400/INVESTCODE can be edited and have the System Label changed from Non-Unitised to Unitised.
- Navigate to the Chart of Accounts (Accounting >> Chart of Accounts).
- Locate account 72400. Select the expand icon to display the sub-accounts (the expand icon is the + sign to the right of 72400.
- Select the Term Deposit sub account.
- From the edit screen, select More Details and change the System Label to Unitised Investment.
- A security is required to be attached to the term deposit. Under the Securities field select Add New to create a security for the term deposit to be revalued. See Securities for further assistance.
- Select Save.
- Repeat these steps for the remaining term deposits.