The Annual GST Return Form P supports entire financial year periods only. This form will need to be prepared outside of Simple Fund 360 for partial financial year periods.
BAS form for taxpayers who have chosen to pay GST annually or by instalments.
|From the Main Toolbar, select Compliance.|
|Select BAS/IAS from the list.|
Prepare and Lodge
Selecting Download Data will send a prompt to the ATO and retrieve the required BAS/IAS forms for the selected fund.
- Under the Action column select Continue.
Part A: GST section. Confirm the GST amounts.
- Part B: Summary. Confirm the amounts the fund owes to the ATO and the amounts the ATO owes the fund. This section will form the basis of calculation for Part C: Payment or Refund?
- Estimate the time taken to complete the form and input the Lodging Party Signature Date.
Select Validate to confirm the form is ready to lodge. Select the arrow to prepare the Electronic Lodgement Declaration. BAS/IAS individual form lodgement can now be completed from the form preparation screen. Once the form has been validated, select Lodge.
Select Recalculate if you have edited the form on screen and want to revert back to the original figures.
- The Methods of Payment will display (BPAY, Credit Card, Other).
- Any changes to this form can be saved. The form can also be printed.
- Refer to BAS/IAS Lodgement for lodgement instructions.