Why does my bank feed display as cancelled? How can I change the cancelled status?
There are a few reasons why the status may display as cancelled.
1. The feed status will be changed to Cancelled when a user explicitly requests the feed to be cancelled.
2. In the past, BGL Data Services Team would change the status of a Feed to "Cancelled" if the status was sitting on "Awaiting Signature" for more than 6 months. However, this is no longer the case now and does not occur anymore.
To update the status, please follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to Screen, check the box for the bank feed and click anywhere on that line to access.
2. Under Automated Data Feed section, select None - Manually Input or Import from the drop-down options for Feed Provider. Then select
3. Now change the Feed Provider back to BGL Bank Data Service and select . This should then update the Feed Status back to "Awaiting Signature".
If the issue still persists, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please also refer to article Bank Feed Management