Request New Authentication Credentials
Your ESI credentials will stay valid for one year and will need to be manually updated in Simple Fund 360 to ensure that your bank feed remains active.
Refer to Macquarie's documentation on generating an ESI: Set up ESI data feeds today
Please note that these ESI details should be noted down or copied and entered into Simple Fund 360.
Update ESI Authentication Details in Simple Fund 360
Important! Please ensure you are replacing/editing the expired/invalid credentials in the Simple Fund 360 Provider Settings to ensure your data feeds continue coming through seamlessly.
|From the Main Toolbar, go to Connect.|
|Select Feed Management from the list.||
- Select Advanced Options & Reports.
- Under Settings, select Provider Settings
- Select the Edit adviser icon next your expired Macquarie esi Authentication details.
- Within the Edit Adviser page, select the Edit button to edit the ESI Authentication code and ESI Authentication password.
- Enter your new ESI Authentication Code and ESI Authentication Password.
- Select Save and Go Back.
Once the authentication details have been input into Simple Fund 360, the web service will begin operating. The Authentication details generated from the Macquarie website expire on a yearly basis. Therefore, every year these details need to be regenerated from the Macquarie website and re-entered into Simple Fund 360.
Note: The ESI is not specific to the client rather the adviser. The ESI details work in conjunction with the External Account ID of the Wrap. Only when the ESI details and the Wrap's specific account ID is given, will data be directed into the fund.