When uploading transactions from Xero, there is an instance of a transaction importing 3 times.
This issue is caused from transaction reconciliation in Xero.
In Xero, when a reconciled transaction is unreconciled, the Xero database will record this as a contra entry to the original transaction.
Therefore, in the Xero database, there will be the:
- Original transaction (which was originally reconciled)
- Contra transaction (to offset the original transaction)
- New transaction (which contains the same information as the original transaction)
When the upload from Xero occurs, simple fund 360 will import all the transactions from the Xero database.
This will include the original transaction, the contra transaction and the new transaction.
In this example, $732 received into the bank account on 03/04/2014 is appearing three times.
As the additional two line items offset each other, the transactions can be left as is in the transaction list.
Alternatively, the two line items can be deleted.
To delete a transaction:
- Navigate to the Transaction List (Accounting >> Transaction List).
- To select certain transactions, select the checkbox to the left of transactions
- Click Delete.