When completing one of the following tasks:
- Commencing a Pension
- Editing a member account start date
- Revert to Reversionary Beneficiary
- Ceasing a member account
- Completing The Create Entries Process
- Adding Members
One of the following messages has been received:
The system has detected future Create Entries / Close Period / Disposal entries. Therefore daily revaluation and member allocation (system generated) journals will not be cleared.
This message is dynamic - The message will adjust the Create Entries/Close Period /Disposal entries section depending on which reasons affect the fund.
Future Disposal Entries exist, daily system journals will not be cleared.
The message has appeared because of one (or more) of the following reasons:
- A future* period Create Entries exists;
- A future* Close Period exists;
- Investment Disposals have been processed at a future* date.
*A date beyond the commencement or cessation date of a member account. For example, if you commence a pension on 1/7/2014, but have already processed investment disposals throughout the 2015 year (beyond the date of 1/7/2014), the message will appear.
SF360 will not delete any System Journals (see The Create Entries Process) beyond the date of commencement or cessation for the relevant member unless reasons 1 to 3 above has been removed. This will result in the calculation of incorrect member balances at year-end.
How to resolve
Two options are available:
- Delete the future period event. Reverse any future Create Entries (see The Create Entries Process), reverse any future Close Period entries, or delete any future disposals.
- Keep the future period events in place and remove the System Journals relevant to the member manually. Click here for instructions.