BGL has integrated with AUSIEX (previously known as CommSec Adviser Services) providing users with a daily data feed.
The following data is imported through the feed:
- Investment movements (purchases and disposals)
- Income transactions (dividends and bank interest)
There is no charge for this service, however, authority needs to be granted to activate this feed in Simple Fund 360. Once authority is granted, activation can take up to five to ten business days for data to be uploaded into Simple Fund 360.
AUSIEX will import both historical balances (found via the Balance Review screen) and all historical transactions.
Note: Bank Transactions are no longer supported by AUSIEX
As of 19/03/2022, AUSIEX no longer support bank transactions.
If you wish to set up a feed for your bank account, we recommend using the BGL Bank Data service to automatically import bank transactions.
|From the Main Toolbar, go to Connect.|
|Select Feed Management from the list.||
Select the Wraps and Platforms Global tab.
1. From the Wrap and Platform Global tab, select
2. In the Wrap Feed Setup screen, select the entity to which you wish to set up the feed for
3. Select AUSIEX as the Feed Provider
4. Input the Account ID
The Account ID will be the Trading Account Number issued by AUSIEX.
5. Input the Do not import date before and Do no import date after if applicable
Note: If data has been entered manually for this feed prior to its activation, input a Do not import data before date in the relevant field to the last date of manual data entry.
6. Grant Authority for the feed
Authority must be granted before the AUSIEX feed can commence. Please email AUSIEX at email@example.com listing the client(s) you wish to add to the AUSIEX data feed.
7. Select Save.
This step will need to be completed for each fund that will be using the AUSIEX feed in Simple Fund 360
Once the feed has been saved, the feed will appear with the status Awaiting Transactions, with the toggle set to On. Do not switch this off.
Simple Fund 360 will automatically load transactions from the date of activation. Activation can take up to five to ten business days for data to be uploaded into Simple Fund 360. Once activated, the feed will appear with the status Feed Operating.
The re-request function can only be used to import transactions from the date the AUSIEX feed began operating for the fund.
1. Select the Wraps and Platforms Global tab and select the fund(s) to complete the re-request for.
2. Select the Re-request transactions button that has appeared at the top of the screen.
3. From the Re-Request Transactions screen, input the dates Do Not Load Before (earliest import date) and Do Not Load After (last import date). Transactions within this date range will be requested and imported from AUSIEX
4. Select Re-request.
1. What is the turnaround time for data to be uploaded into Simple Fund 360?
Once the feed is activated, the turnaround time for data to be uploaded into Simple Fund 360 is three business days.
2. Can historical data be imported if the client has been using this feed prior to activation in Simple Fund 360?
Once the feed is activated, the Re-Request function can be used to import historical transactions.
3. How will transactions be coded?
All income and investment transactions will be allocated to the correct account in Simple Fund 360. For purchases of new investments not previously held by the fund, new accounts will be created, and transactions will be automatically allocated.
4. Which transactions will be matched?
Investment transactions (purchases and disposals) will be automatically matched if there are corresponding cash transactions already entered into Simple Fund 360. Interest income will also be automatically coded to the linked 25000 interest account. Dividend data will be matched based on ASX data.