You have invited a client to Simple Fund 360 - what's next?
Inviting your clients to Simple Fund 360 will provide them with read only access to view dashboards, report packs and upload/query source documents.
If you haven't yet invited your clients to Simple Fund 360, refer to Invite User, User Roles and Reset Password option. Use the Trustee user role for your clients.
Client View screens
- Fund Details - To update addresses.
- Fund Dashboard - This is the landing page for your client once they login. This will display a summary of member, bank and transaction information.
- Investment Dashboard - To view investment performance.
- Pension Dashboard - To view pension account information including minimum and maximum drawdowns.
- Contribution Dashboard - To view contributions recorded for the financial year.
- Connect - Bank Feed Management Screen
- The Member List - To view account details and tax free percentage.
- Reports - to download report packs.
- Documents - to view report packs, source documents and upload further documents.
- Investment Strategy - to view the investment strategy.
Managing Client View
Clients are invited via the Trustee user role unless you have created a specific role in your firm. Refer to User Roles for more information on managing what they can and cannot see.