The logo is displaying in different sizes on the reports.
- It is recommended that the size of the logo image that you upload into SF360 is not larger than 100 by 33 pixels;
- And the file needs to be in a .jpg, .png, .jpeg, .gif or .bmp format.
You can use an image editor (e.g. Microsoft Paint) to resize the image to 100 x 33 pixels and save the image in a .jpg, .png, .jpeg, .gif or .bmp format.
Notes to the Financial Statements
- From the list of reports, select Add next to the Notes to the Financial Statements.
- Select a Badge other than the default badge (the badge you use when producing your financial statements).
- Select Options and from the drop-down list, select Templates.
- The Report Template screen will come up.
- Under Get Your Template, select Download Doc.
- A copy of the report will be downloaded in Microsoft Word (.docx) format.
- Make the necessary changes in Microsoft Word. See step 8 if you are using Windows as an operating system or see step 9 for MAC users.
- MS Word (Windows)
A) Left click on the image logo and select Layout Options. Next, select See More.
B) Under the Position tab, select Relative Position and in the Relative to field select Margin. Select Ok.
- MS Word (MAC)
A) Right click on the image logo and select Format Picture.
B) Select Size and under the Height and Width sections, adjust the relative percentages and in the relative to field select Margin. Select Ok.
- Save the document.
- Go back to the Reports screen in SF360 and select Options | Templates next to the Notes.
- Under Upload Your Template, select Browse and select the document you changed.
- Select Upload Doc. Once the template has been successfully uploaded, the following message will display:
- Select OK and then Go Back.
- If you now download the report, it will contain the changes you have made to the logo size. Note: These changes will only apply to the specific Badge you selected. If you use multiple badges, you will need to upload this adjusted document to each template by completing the steps above.