I have accidentally set up an account with an active data feed under the wrong control account, how do I transfer the account along with the data feed.
The following example will guide you through how to switch a Bank Account (60400/BankCode) to a Limited Recourse Borrowing Arrangement Account. (85500/BankCode)
Please follow the steps below:
1. Select the Fund and navigate to the Chart of Accounts (Accounting|Chart of Accounts)
2. Setup the 85500/BankCode in the Chart of Accounts
3. If applicable, any manual transactions that were entered and were previously recorded to account 60400/BankCode will need to be recorded into the 85500/BankCode account. (If you are unsure which transactions were manually entered please run a General Ledger - Audit View Report). Remove transactions from the 60400/BankCode once moved across to account 85500/BankCode.
4. If applicable, delete any data that was imported using a data feed to account 60400/BankCode. Once the feed is re-establish these transactions will be re-imported into account 85500/BankAccount.
5. From the Feed Management screen, (Connect|Feed Management|Entity Summary) Update the Feed Provider for 60400/BankCode to None - Manually Input or Import.
6. From the Feed Management screen, Update Feed Provider for account 85500/BankCode to BGL Bank Data Service. Ensure Bank Details have also been entered for more detail Click Here.
7. Email BGL (email@example.com) once complete, Allow 24 hours for the status of the bank account to update to 'Feed Operating'.
8. Complete a re-request for the automated data to flow into Account 85500/BankCode. For more information on how to process a re-request Click Here.
Change the 60400/BankCode to inactive for more detail Click Here