Australian Money Market Pty Ltd (AMM) is an online Term Deposit platform which allows you to compare and choose Term Deposit interest rates from more than 20 Australian financial institutions. AMM streamlines the administration of investing in term deposits online, saving you time and money. You can see all your term deposits in one place and optimise returns on every rollover.
For more information visit https://moneymarket.com.au/
Hello Australian Money Market
Can you please provide a data feed to BGL for all accounts attached to the below adviser.
Adviser Name - Enter your Advisor Name
Adviser Code - Enter your Adviser Code
|From the Main Toolbar, go to Connect.|
|Select Feed Management from the list||
Select the Wraps and Platforms Global tab
- From the Wrap and Platform Global tab, select (+) Setup..
- The Wrap Feed Setup screen, the fund name will appear in the Fund field.
- Select Australian Money Market as the Feed Provider.
Input the External Account ID. The External ID will be the Facility ID.
The Facility ID will need to be sourced directly from the adviser.
Investment Accounts that have been previously established in the Chart of Accounts will display. Input the Account No. as the Security Code for each investment.
The Account No can be located on the Australian Money Market Adviser ReportPotential Duplicate Accounts
If you do not set this up, the feed will automatically create new accounts and you might end up with duplicate accounts.
Term Deposits will automatically be created in the Chart of Accounts when the Account Number is not linked to a Term Deposit which has been previously set up. BGL recommend entering all account numbers for any existing Term Deposit before activating the data feed. This will avoid any duplication in your Simple Fund 360 ledger.
- Optional - If you have already entered transactions for the supported accounts, please enter a Do Not Import data before date or Do not import data after date to avoid data duplication.
This process will need to be completed for each fund that will be using the AMM feed in Simple Fund 360.
Simple Fund 360 will automatically load transactions from the date of activation. Activation can take up to one month for data to be uploaded into Simple Fund 360.
Once the feed becomes active, transaction history will import based on the last Create Entries date.
Under the Tools column, select the fund(s) to complete the re-request for.
- From within the Wraps and Platforms Global tab, select the fund(s) to complete the re-request for.
- Select the Re-request transactions button that has appeared at the top of the screen.
- From the Re-Request Transactions screen, input the dates Do Not Load Before (earliest import date) and Do Not Load After (last import date). Transactions within this date range will be requested and imported.
- Select Import.
The re-request function can be used to import historical transactions.
The Australian Money Market feed will support all Term Deposit and Cash Accounts that sit on the AMM platform. The external settlement account will need to be set up using a BGL supported data feed.