BGL empowers you to sign, send and manage your compliance documents anytime, anywhere, on any device
This article is a guide as to how to set up the integration for Digital Signing from within Simple Fund 360.
For more information on using Digital Signing with Simple Fund 360, see Digital Signing in Simple Fund 360
For firms that do not currently have an active account with DocuSign, please contact your BGL Account Manager on 1300 654 401.
To set up the digital signing integration from within Simple Fund 360, please take the following steps.
1. From within Simple Fund 360, hover your cursor over the BGL App Switcher, located at the top right hand corner of the screen. Select Integrations
2. You will be directed to our BGL API Home screen. In the top right hand corner, click on Practice Apps.
3. From the integrations screen, select the Digital Signing tab
4. Under 'Digital Signing' click the gear icon in the DocuSign square.
5. From within the Digital Signing tab, select Connect to DocuSign.
6. You will be redirected to the DocuSign website. Input your DocuSign account credentials. If you do not have an account you will be prompted to create one.
7. Once your details have been confirmed, you will be taken back to Simple Fund 360. Within the integrations screen, the DocuSign integration will be marked as Active, and the integration will be complete.