The Pension Payment Declaration Report provides a summary of the following:
- Member Details
- Date of Birth
- Member Code
- Pension Minimum Amount:
- Payment Amounts
- Comparative Years Pension Payments
There is also an option to add a signing line for the member to confirm the contribution amounts for the financial year.
How to prepare
|From the Main Toolbar, go to Reports.||
1. On the left-hand side of the Reports screen, use the search bar to search for the Pension Payment Declaration Report. Alternatively, locate the report under Member Reports
2. In the Search Result Reports section, select the green arrow to add the report to your Report Pack List.
3. Once the report has been added, select Settings (to the right of the report).
|Show Comparatives||Toggle on to display Comparative amounts for pension payments|
|Show Member Declaration Sign Line||Toggle on to display a declaration section and a signing line for the member to sign.|
|Consolidate Member Accounts||Toggle on to display a member per page rather than by member account per page of the report.|
4. Select either Download PDF, Download Excel or Download Word.
You can also add these reports to a Report Pack. See Reports for instructions.