By default, the Admin role will be given full access to all funds in Simple Fund 360. However, I want to invite users as an Admin, but with access to certain funds instead of all.
This article will show you a workaround by cloning a new "Admin" role to assign particular funds.
1. Select the Profile icon from the top bar on the right.
2. Navigate to Admin from the left-hand toolbar and select Role Settings.
3. Select the Clone Role Icon from the right for the Admin Role.
4. Users can edit the name of the user role from the input box, which is now listed as Admin Clone and select Save User Role.
5. When inviting users, select the Role as Admin Clone and now particular funds can be assigned to the user. For more information on inviting users and user roles, click here.