Cointree is a digital currency exchange
Established in Melbourne in 2013 with easy, fast and safe service and a belief that these amazing technologies should be made more accessible, and more understandable to the everyday person.
Cointree platform has been designed to educate and excite, providing you with all the tools to buy, sell and explore the exciting world of digital currency.
To learn more about Cointee click here.
Users are now able to download a transaction file from Cointree’s platform and import into SF360 using the BGL File Import (XML) from the Wraps and Platforms screen.
From within the Cointree platform, users can export the BGL XML file by selecting the Transactions tab, selecting Export from the top right-hand corner of the screen and selecting Export BGL file (xml).
|From the Main Toolbar, go to Connect.|
|Select Feed Management from the list.||
Select the Wraps and Platforms Global tab.
1. From the Wrap and Platform Global tab, select (+) Setup.
2.. Select BGL File Import as the Feed Provider.
3. Change the External Account ID to Cointree
4. Select the Bank Account for the XML to be uploaded against.
5. Select Save.
Upload XML File
- From the Wraps and Platforms global tab, under the Actions column, select Import Manual File icon.
- Select the box located next to File Location. Ensure the XML file is stored on your computer or network.
- Select Import.