Due to mapping issues with wraps and platforms, investment accounts may duplicate, resulting in investments allocated to duplicated accounts. This article provides a general solution to this issue.
In this example, ANZ share investments have been allocated to a duplicated account in a Macquarie Wrap feed, though this approach would generally apply to other wraps and platforms as well.
|From the Main Toolbar, go to Connect.|
|Select Feed Management from the list.|
|Select the Wraps and Platforms Global tab.|
1. Click into the wrap feed and select Edit this record
2. Users would be able to locate the duplicated account. In this example, investment transactions have been wrongly allocated to duplicate account ANZ.AX2 instead of ANZ.AX.
3. Fill in the portfolio code for the correct ANZ.AX account and remove the code from the duplicated ANZ.AX2 account by selecting the remove icon. Please note backspace does NOT work in this case.
4. Once updated, the screen would display as below. Save to finalise the update. All future transactions should be automatically received into the correct account.
5. To further update past transactions allocated to the wrong account, navigate to from the main toolbar and select . Apply the filter to search for these transactions.
6. Select all those filtered transactions and click on Delete. Note users may need to do this for a few times as some transactions may only become unlocked after later transactions are deleted.
7. Once all completed, return to screen and select for the same wrap feed. Transactions should now be allocated to the right account.