This help article is designed to help you import investments into Simple Fund 360 via a daily data feed from Bell Potter Equity Lever Feed. The Macquarie Equity Lever data post cessation date of 30/06/2019 will also be migrated into the feed.
1. Navigate to the Wraps and Platforms Global tab by hovering the mouse over Connect and selecting Feed Management. From the Feed Management screen, select the Wraps and Platforms Global tab.
|From the Main Toolbar, hover the cursor over Connect.|
|Select Feed Management from the list.||
Select the Wraps and Platforms Global tab.
2. From the Wrap and Platform Global tab, select the (+) Setup button.
|Click on the (+) Setup button|
3. Enter the Feed details.
- Fund: Your current fund will be selected by default.
- Feed Provider: Select ‘Bell Potter Equity Lever Feed’
- External Account ID: Input the fund’s Bell Potter Client ID
-Migrated Macquarie Equity Lever Client IDs start with '2' and have 7 digits
-All other Client IDs have 5 digits
- Default LRBA Control Account: Select your preferred LRBA Control account
- Do not import data before date: Input the last date of any data that was manually entered prior to feed activation.
4. Email the Authority
- Please email Bell Potter Capital EQL@bellpottercapital.com.au, listing the Client IDs you wish to add to the BGL SF360 feed.
- It should take 1-2 business days for the feed to be activated by Bell Potter Equity.
5. Advanced settings
- Please ensure all instalment receipt numbers are entered next to the relevant investment account and LRBA account prior to starting the feed.
This is to ensure transactions are allocated to the correct accounts.
- For brand new funds/feeds, where manual transaction data has not been entered previously, this section can be left blank, as the feed will automatically generate the instalment receipt numbers and investment/LRBA accounts.
- Any existing instalment receipt numbers from the Macquarie Equity Lever feed will be automatically transferred to the Bell Potter Equity Lever feed.
6. Select Save to finalise the Feed Setup.
|Click on the Save button at the bottom of the screen|
Note it is mandatory that users set up Provider Settings for the feed to operate following steps below
|Select Advanced Options & Reports from the Feed Management screen|
|Select Provider Settings from the drop-down menu|
|Select Add New in the provider settings screen|
|From the drop-down, select Bell Potter Equity Lever for Feed Provider and Adviser Display Name will automatically populate.|
|Please enter Bell Potter Adviser Code. The feed will only work with correct adviser code entered.|
Type of data:
The following information is imported through the data feed:
- Investment transactions (purchases and disposals)
- LRBA transactions (loan movement)
- LRBA interest expense transactions will be automatically created via Smart Matching
- Dividend transactions will be automatically created via Smart Matching
Migration of Macquarie Equity Lever feeds:
Any existing Macquarie Equity Lever feed in SF360 will automatically be migrated and setup as a Bell Potter Equity Lever feed.
Please follow these steps to get the feed up to date:
- Re-request Macquarie Equity Lever data up until 30/06/2019
- Re-request Bell Potter Equity Lever data up until today's date.
- Ensure the feed status is 'Feed Operating'
- Data will start to import automatically from the next day.
- It is critical that all existing LRBA or investment accounts are set up correctly with their relevant instalment receipt numbers entered in the Feed Setup Advanced Settings screen.
Please refer to the Setup/Authority Process tab for further information.
Failure to do this before activating the feed may result in duplicate accounts being created.
Daily automated feed:
The Bell Potter Equity Lever Feed will be automatically imported into SF360 daily.
Note: Balance data will only update if there is a corresponding transaction on that particular date.
The re-request function can be used to import historical transactions.
1. From within the Wraps and Platforms Global tab, select the fund(s) to complete the re-request for.
2. Select the Re-request transactions button that has appeared at the top of the screen.
3. From the Re-Request Transactions screen, input the dates Do Not Load Before (earliest import date) and Do Not Load After (last import date). Transactions within this date range will be requested and imported.
4. Import the transactions from the chosen date range.
How will transactions be coded?
All LRBA and investment transactions for existing investments will be allocated to the correct account in Simple Fund 360 and automatically matched via Smart Matching. For purchases of new investments not previously held by the fund, new accounts will be created and transactions will be automatically allocated.
Which transactions will be matched?
Loan interest expense transactions will be automatically matched to their corresponding LRBA account by Simple Fund 360. Dividends and distributions will be matched to account 23900 and 23800 respectively during upload using the ASX codes. Interest income will also be automatically coded to the linked 25000 interest account.
Can historical transactions prior to the feed activation be uploaded?
Yes. Historical transactions are requested upon feed activation for Simple Fund 360. Perform a transaction re-request to obtain historical data.
What is the turnaround time for feed commencement once authority has been provided to Bell Potter Equity Lever?
Assuming the authority form is correctly filled out and signed, it should take 1-2 business days for the feed to be activated by Bell Potter Equity.