A License Report gives an overview of the license (subscription to funds and BGL Data Feed service) for a firm, displaying the following information:
1. A summary of fund licenses, including total licenses, the number of licenses used, and the expiry date of the licenses;
3. A list of funds that the user has authority to access, including fund names, the number of banks supported, the number of ASX securities in the fund, as well as the usage of Bank Data License and Share Data Pack License for each individual fund.
This report brings the following benefits:
1. It helps users to have a clear understanding of the overall data feed license status;
2. It assists users to identify the funds that might potentially benefit from data feed;
3. It allows users to make the best use of their data feed licenses.
How to access the License Report
|From the Main Toolbar, go to Connect.|
|Select Feed Management(beta) from the list.||
Select Advanced Options & Reports.
Select License Report from the drop-down list
A license report will be downloaded as a spreadsheet.